SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI (State Bank of India) has invited applications for the post of “CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS”. The SBI – Circle Based Officer 2020 Official Notification is released now on the Official website of SBI.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD / CBO/ 2020-21/ 20
|Post Name||SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Starting Date||27 July 2020|
|Last Date||16 Aug 2020|
|General/EWS/OBC category||Rs 750/-|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here to apply online|
Category wise vacancy
State-wise post details
Age relaxation by category
Selection Process (CBO)
The selection process will be based on
- Written/Shortlisting (board will decide)
- Interview and Merit List
- Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise
✔️ Start date of Online Registration: 27th Jul 2020
✔️ Last date of Online Registration: 16th Aug 2020
✔️ Last date for paying Online Fee: 16th Aug 2020
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would process the application of all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of the interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In the case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government, Public Sector Undertakings including Nationalised Banks/ Scheduled Commercial Banks/ RRBs are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of the interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In the case of selection, candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The original documents regarding eligibility criteria and proof of date of birth should be produced for verification on the date of the interview. The candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview if the original certificates are not produced for verification on the date of the interview.
- A caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ ST candidates if called for an interview.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under the OBC category stating that he/ she does not belong to the Creamy Layer “as on 16.08.2020”. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of the interview, should be submitted by such candidates if called for interview.
- The benefit of reservation under the EWS category can be availed upon the production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive and their mobile active for receiving advice.
- The appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/ her/ their being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
- Outstation candidates, who may be called for interviews will be reimbursed the cost of travel by Railway AC Three Tier (Express/ Mail only) for the shortest route in India on the basis of the actual journey. Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/ dispute.