ECIL Recruitment – ITI Apprentice
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is inviting
applications through the online portal for the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship at ECIL Hyderabad.
|Number of vacancies||285 (ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED)|
|Post name||ITI Apprentice|
|Starting Date||24 Aug 2020|
|Last Date||19 Sep 2020|
|Qualification||ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.|
|Official web site||Click here|
Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020
Trade and category wise vacancy detail
ECIL Recruitment – Important Dates
|Online Registration of the application||24 Aug 2020|
|Last date for online registration of application||19 Sep 2020|
|Documents Verification||24 Sep 2020 |
30 Sep 2020
|Completion of all Joining formalities||09 Oct 2020|
|Apprenticeship training will start from||12 Oct 2020|
How to apply-
- Eligible candidates have to register in the online web portal of Ministry of Skill
- Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and get the Registration number.
- candidate update their profile by uploading SSC, ID, Qualification, Category, PWD documents, and Aadhar Number.
- The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photocopies for verification along with self-attested photocopies.
- (1) Online registered application form duly signed and with recent color
- passport size photo affixed.
- (2) All original certificates in support of MSDE Registration, his / her date of birth, Identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport, etc.) qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable)If any along with a set of photocopies.
- (3) Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the
- prescribed proforma as hosted on careers.ecil.co.in portal, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD).