University of Gour Banga Merit List 2016-2017, UG, PG, Bed

University of Gour Banga Merit List

University of Gour Banga is all set confirmed to release the merit list for the proposed UG/PG programs in the upcoming months. Admission will be granted to the eligible candidates on the basis of announced University of Gour Banga Merit List.

The relevant courses for which the merit list will be announced online are MA, M Sc, M Com, PHD, M Phil, MBA, MCA, B Ed, BBA, B Sc, B Com, etc. In case of candidates applying the admission in MA/M Sc/M Com programs the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in UG Hons Examination for filling up the 60% of seats. Whereas the remaining 40% are filled through Open Admission Test.

Candidates please note that out of 60% seats the 10% seats are reserved for the candidates of University of Gour Banga waiting for the re assessment results. As per the merit list the seats reserved for the reserved categories are as follows
1.SC Category: 22%
2.ST Category: 6%
3.BPL Category: 3%
4.Physically Handicapped Category: 3%

The released University of Gour Banga Merit List will be furnished with the following details of the candidates.
1.Serial number
2.Form number
9.UG Yr
10.UG FM
11.UG MO
13.Final UG%
14.Comb Rank
15.Cat Rank

University of Gour Banga Merit List Dates
The merit list for the different UG/PG programs will be disclosed by the University of Gour Banga expectedly in the month of August/September 2016-2017.
Official Website

No comments:

Post a Comment