Pages

Rajendra Agricultural University Admission 2016-2017, Dates

Rajendra Agricultural University Admission

Rajendra Agricultural University Admission notification is going to be announced online. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the admission in B.Sc. (Ag.), B.F.Sc, B.Tech (Agr. Engg), etc programs.
Willing candidates should submit the filled application form in prescribed format without exceeding the last dates. Candidates seeking for the Rajendra Agricultural University Admission in any of the proposed program should check the details mentioned on this page.

Rajendra Agricultural University Admission Procedure
Candidates applying for the Bachelor degree programs admission will be selected through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination conducted each year by the Bihar Government for the 85% of seats. The remaining 15% of seats are allocated on the basis of All India Entrance Examination.
As per the norms admission in the MBA program will be done by considering the performance in the entrance examination as well as in the Group Discussion.

Eligibility Criteria
1.Both the boys and girls can apply for the admission in UG programs.
2.Only the girls candidates can apply for the admission in Home Science program.
3.Candidates must have completed 17 years of age.
4.For the admission in B.F.Sc. programme candidate should be intermediate qualified from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.

Rajendra Agricultural University Admission Dates (Expected)
Last date to submit the admission form: May 2016-2017
Official Website www.pusavarsity.org.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment