LAW Entrance Exams in India
Candidates who seek for the admission in Law colleges and Universities needs to appear for the LAW Entrance Exam. The entrance exam is executed on different levels such as National Level, Institution Level and University Level.
Admissions in the proposed programs of LLB, LLM, BA LLB, etc courses will be done after qualifying the LAW Entrance Exam. Candidates should be eligible before going to take the entrance exam. On the basis of choice of Law College and courses candidate can appear for more than one LAW Entrance Exam.
Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be done through considering their scores in the entrance exam.
Types of LAW Entrance Exams
1. Under Graduate Law Entrance Exam
2. Post Graduate Law Entrance Exam
Eligibility Criteria for the LAW Entrance Exams
1. Candidates applying for the UG programs must be Intermediate passed from a known Board.
2. Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years.
3. As per the norms the age limit for the reserved categories is 22 years.